Super Minds Music Activities Grade 4 Teacher’s Guide fully explains the content in the Super Minds Music Grade 4 Learner’s Book. Key features of this Teacher’s Guide include:
- a comprehensive introduction that covers the following areas:
- Introduction to the competency-based curriculum
- Child-centered learning
- Handling learners with special needs
- Professional documents, such as the scheme of work and the lesson plan
- Methodology of teaching Music in Upper Primary.
- suggested teaching and learning resources for each topic
- background information to each topic
- step-by-step instructions on how to cover each sub-topic and activity
- additional information that the teacher can use to teach specific topics and sub-topics
- additional activities to complement the ones in the Learner’s Book
- answers to all the questions in the Learner’s Book.