This Teacher’s Guide comprehensively covers the content in the Great Minds Christian Religious Activities, Grade 3, Pupil’s Book. Key features of this Teacher’s Guide include:
- A comprehensive introduction that covers the following areas:
- Introduction to competency-based curriculum.
- Child-centered learning.
- Handling learners with special needs.
- Professional documents such as schemes of work and lesson plan.
- Methodology of teaching Christian Religious Education in Lower Primary.
- Suggested teaching and learning resources for each topic.
- Background information to each topic.
- Step by step instructions on how to cover each sub-topic and activity.
- Additional information that the teacher can use to teach specific topics and sub-topics.
- Additional activities to complement the ones in the Pupil’s Book.
- Answers to all the questions in the Pupil’s Book.