Fun with Mathematical Activities Pre-primary 1 is a comprehensive course book based on the new Competency-Based Curriculum, 2018 for Pre-Primary schools. This Pre-Primary 1, Pupil’s book, is presented in a simple way. Learners at this level will enjoy using this book. The key features of the book include:
- Relevant, well drawn full colour illustrations.
- A variety of competency-based learner-centered activities that help learners to develop a wide range of skills.
- Suggestions for parents’ involvement in the continuous learning process at home.
- Songs and poems to help learner to understand the content and make Mathematics enjoyable.
- Indoor and outdoor activities that learners do in pairs and in groups as they help each other to learn.
- Fun spot in every unit.
The book has an accompanying Teacher’s Guide. The author, Patrick Kiswili, is an educational publisher with a high competence in Mathematics and Science.