Fun with Environmental Activities Pre-Primary 2 Pupil’s Book is a comprehensive course based on the new Competency-Based Curriculum, 2018. This book is presented in a simple manner. Learners at this level will enjoy using it. Here, the teacher becomes a facilitator of learning and not simply a source of knowledge. The key features of this book include:
- a simple approach to language and presentation that is easy to follow
- relevant, well drawn full colour illustrations
- a variety of competency-based learner-centered activities that help the learners to develop a wide range of skills
- suggestions for parents to be involved in the continuous learning process at home
- indoor and outdoor activities that learners do in pairs and in groups as they help each other to learn
- songs and poems that help the learners in understanding the content within the book
- the book has an accompanying comprehensive Teacher’s Guide.
The authors, Grace Mmbone, Jared Charana, Ruth Agatha and Dorothy Ogola, are highly experienced with a high competence in teaching this form of curriculum. They have a long standing experience in curriculum materials development.