- A comprehensive introduction on how to teach the competency- based curriculum;
- Skills and values that a learner is expected to acquire by the end of each lesson;
- A number of teaching resources that should be used by the teacher to make teaching easier;
- Additional information for the teacher to help the teacher alongside the content in the Pupil’s Book;
- Answers that the teacher should expect from the learners from the activities in the Pupil’s Book.
The authors Annah Ngila and Edith Ngunjiri, are highly experienced teachers with vast knowledge in teaching at this level.