The EAEP Science and Technology Workbook Grade 4 has been uniquely written to provide knowledge as well as nurture talent in the learners. The revision Workbook comprehensively covers the content in the competency-based curriculum for Grade 4. Each book in this series has been well-researched and creatively written to enable learners acquire the required competencies, skills, values, pertinent and contemporary issues as well as attitudes. This Science and Technology Workbook:
- has a reﬂection section which is an introduction that shows what the learners will learn in the sub strand
- uses a simple approach to language and presentation that is easy to follow
- has a variety of competency-based, learner-centred activities that help the learners develop a wide range of skills
- has relevant, well-drawn, full colour illustrations that complement the activities in the book
- has an assessment criterion that helps the teachers, parents and guardians be able to assess the learner’s acquisition of the competencies learned at school and at home
- has activities that allow the learners to apply the competencies that they have learnt in their daily lives.