The EAEP Workbook Music Grade 4 has been uniquely written to provide knowledge as well as nurture the musical talents in the learners. This Workbook comprehensively covers the content in the competency-based curriculum for Grade 4. Each book in the EAEP Workbook series has been well-researched and creatively written to enable learners acquire the required competencies, skills, values, pertinent and contemporary issues as well as attitudes. This Music Workbook:
- Has introduction and summary sections for each sub strand.
- Uses a simple approach to language and presentation that is easy to follow.
- Has a variety of competency-based, learner-centred activities that help a learner to develop a wide range of skills.
- Has relevant, well-drawn, full colour illustrations that complement the activities in the book.
- Has instructions to parents, guardians and teachers to make them involved in the continuous learning process at home and at school.
- Has an assessment criterion that helps the teachers, parents and guardians to be able to assess the learner’s acquisition of the competencies learned at school and at home.
Teachers, parents and guardians will be of great help to the learners as they use this workbook. This workbook should also be used alongside the Super Minds Music Learner’s Book for Grade 4.