The EAEP English Grade 4 has been uniquely written to provide knowledge as well as develop proﬁciencies in the learner. This Workbook comprehensively covers the content in the competency-based curriculum for Grade 4. Each book in this series has been well-researched and creatively written to enable learners acquire the required competencies, skills, values, pertinent and contemporary issues as well as attitudes. The English Workbook:
- has been uniquely written to develop oral, reading and writing skills, as well as competencies in grammar use
- uses simple language that is easy to follow
- has reﬂection questions at the beginning of each strand to stimulate the learner’s mind
- has a wide variety of practice questions to help the learner grasp a broad range of concepts in English language
- is thoughtfully designed to enable the learner write all answers to questions in the workbook spaces easily
- has attractive, well-drawn full colour illustrations that will arouse the learner’s desire to learn.
The authors are teachers of English with vast experience.