The EAEP CRE Grade 4 Workbook has been uniquely written to provide knowledge as well as nurture talent in the learners. This Workbook comprehensively covers the Christian Religious Education content in the competency-based curriculum for Grade 4. Each book in the EAEP Workbook series has been well-researched and creatively written to enable learners acquire the required competencies, skills, values, pertinent and contemporary issues as well as attitudes. This CRE Workbook:
- has a reﬂection section that is an introduction to each sub strand
- uses a simple approach to language and presentation that is easy to follow
- has a variety of competency-based, learner-centred activities that help a learner to develop a wide range of skills
- has relevant, well-drawn, full colour illustrations that complement the activities in the book
- has indoor and outdoor activities that learners do individually to assess their understanding of concepts learned
- has an assessment criterion that helps the teachers, parents and guardians to be able to assess the learner’s acquisition of the competencies learned at school and at home.
The authors of this workbook are CRE teachers with vast experience.