Achievers KCSE Geography is a book in the Achievers KCSE Revision Series that has been specially developed to assist the KCSE candidate prepare adequately for the national examination. The book gives both the candidate and the teacher a true picture of the actual KCSE examination. Each book in this series contains a set of ten KCSE examination model papers per subject, based on the Kenya National Examinations Council’s new format. Answers to all the questions have also been provided..
Achievers KCSE Geography is a compilation of short notes on each topic covered in the secondary school Geography syllabus, questions from past KCSE papers per topic per year, ten KCSE examination model papers and their answers. It is a new edition which focuses on the student. Any candidate using this book will be assured of getting very high scores in the final KCSE Geography examination.
The key features of this book include:
- a simple and easy to follow approach in the presentation of content;
- quick revision points that cover all topics from Form 1 to Form 4;
- a comprehensive summary that covers each topic in both Paper 1 and Paper 2 from Form 1 to Form 4;
- questions from past KCSE examination papers on all topics in both Paper 1 and Paper 2 from Form 1 to Form 4;
- relevant and well-drawn illustrations;
- adequate examples and questions given for practice to sharpen the learner’s skills in answering questions;
- a marking scheme which gives comprehensive answers to all the model KCSE questions in the book.
The author, Simon Ndegwa, is a teacher with long-standing experience in the teaching of Geography. Other subjects in this series are: English, Kiswahili, History, C.R.E, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology.