Course Objectives for Kenya Form 4 Physics:
1. How to select and use appropriate instruments to carry out measurements in the physical environment.
2. Develop capacity for critical thinking in solving problems in any situation
3. How to use the knowledge acquired to discover and explain the order of the physical environment
4. Contribute to the technological and industrial development of the nation
5. How to apply the principles of physics and acquired skills to construct appropriate scientific devices from the available resources
6. In Kenya Form 4 Physics you will learn to appreciate and explain the role of physics in promoting health in society
7. Observe general safety precautions in all aspects of life
8. How to use the acquired knowledge in the conservation and management of the environment
9. Acquire and demonstrate a sense of honesty and high integrity in all aspects of physics and life in general
10. Acquire positive attitude towards physics
11. Acquire adequate knowledge in physics for further education and/or training.